_______ _

Четверг, 27.02.2020, 23:31
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

///////////
///////////
///////////
///////////
+++
**Lossless**MP3.Новые сообщения/New post ..беседка/talking..Personal messages() · · Поиск/search ·. ***
Чтобы увидеть все ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться / To see all link you need to register
Форма входа

• Страница 1 из 4
  • »
Модератор форума: Snaggletooth  
Hammer World » Rock Music (Lossless) » BAND C » CHEAP TRICK /Hard Rock (United States/Discography)
CHEAP TRICK /Hard Rock
DarksageДата: Четверг, 27.06.2019, 15:28 | Сообщение # 1
Живу я тут
Discography

Cheap Trick (рус. Дешёвый трюк) — американская рок-группа, созданная в 1973 году в Рокфорде, Иллинойс. Состав группы включает Робина Зандера (вокал, ритм-гитара), Рика Нильсена (лид-гитара), Тома Петерссона (бас-гитара) и Бена Карлоса (барабаны). Cheap Trick являются одними из самых известных и коммерчески успешных представителей пауэр-попа. Наиболее известные хиты группы: «Surrender», «I Want You to Want Me», «Dream Police» и «The Flame».

В 1980 году музыканты группы принимали участие в рекорд-сессиях альбома Джона Леннона "Double Fantasy"; хотя Леннон был впечатлен полученным результатом, в итоговый вариант альбома версии с американской группой не вошли (по причине ревностных возражений со стороны Йоко Оно). В 1981 году планировалась запись совместного альбома Cheap Trick и великого битла, однако гибель последнего 8 декабря 1980 года помешала возможному осуществлению этого проекта. В японской прессе группа часто упоминается как «американские Beatles». В октябре 2007 года, Сенат Иллинойса объявил 1 апреля Днём Cheap Trick на территории всего штата Иллинойс. Группа заняла 25 место в списке «100 величайших хард-рок исполнителей» по версии канала VH1

Cheap Trick is an American rock band from Rockford, Illinois, formed in 1973. The band's classic lineup consisted of vocalist Robin Zander, guitarist Rick Nielsen, bassist Tom Petersson, and drummer Bun E. Carlos.[a][3]

Cheap Trick released its debut album in 1977 and first found success in Japan with the release of its second album, In Color, later that year. The band would achieve mainstream popularity in the United States in 1979 with its breakthrough album Cheap Trick at Budokan. Cheap Trick reached the Top 10 in the U.S. charts in 1979 with "I Want You to Want Me" and topped the charts in 1988 with "The Flame".

Over the course of its career, Cheap Trick has experienced several resurgences of popularity and has sold more than 20 million albums. The band has toured consistently, playing over 5,000 shows. Cheap Trick was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2016... more

Cheap Trick - Woke Up With A Monster

Год:1994
Страна:US
Стиль:Hard Rock

Tracklist
01. My Gang
02. Woke Up With A Monster
03. You're All I Wanna Do
04. Never Run Out Of Love
05. Didn't Know I Had It
06. Ride The Pony
07. Girlfriends
08. Let Her Go
09. Tell Me Everything
10. Cry Baby
11. Love Me For A Minute

Доступно только для пользователей

DarksageДата: Четверг, 27.06.2019, 15:38 | Сообщение # 2
Живу я тут

Cheap Trick - Cheap Trick

Год: 1977 (re-1998)

Tracklist
01. ELO Kiddies
02. Daddy Should Have Stayed In High School
03. Taxman, Mr. Thief
04. Cry, Cry
05. Oh, Candy
06. Hot Love
07. Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace
08. He's A Whore
09. Mandocello
10. The Ballad Of TV Violence (I'm Not The Only Boy)
11. Lovin' Money (Outtake) (Bonus Track)
12. I Want You To Want Me (Early Version) (Bonus Track)
13. Lookout (Previously Unreleased Studio Version) (Bonus Track)
14. You're All Talk (Previously Unreleased Studio Version) (Bonus Track)
15. I Dig Go-Go Girls (Previously Unreleased) (Bonus Track)

Band
Robin Zander – lead vocals, rhythm guitar
Rick Nielsen – lead guitar, mandocello, vocals
Tom Petersson – bass guitar, vocals
Bun E. Carlos – drums

Cheap Trick is the first studio album released in 1977 by the American rock band Cheap Trick. It was their debut album for Epic Records, produced by Jack Douglas. The album did not reach the Billboard 200 chart but did "bubble under" at number 207 for one week in April 1977.

Прикрепления: 7876544.jpg(27.3 Kb)

DarksageДата: Четверг, 27.06.2019, 15:38 | Сообщение # 3
Живу я тут

Cheap Trick - In Color

Год: 1977 (re-1998)

Tracklist
01. Hello There
02. Big Eyes
03. Downed
04. I Want You To Want Me
05. You're All Talk
06. Oh Caroline
07. Clock Strikes Ten
08. Southern Girls
09. Come On, Come On
10. So Good To See You
11. Oh Boy (Instrumental Version) (Bonus Track)
12. Southern Girls (Previously Unreleased Demo) (Bonus Track)
13. Come On, Come On (Previously Unreleased Demo) (Bonus Track)
14. You're All Talk (Previously Unreleased Live Version) (Bonus Track)
15. Goodnight (Previously Unreleased Live Version) (Bonus Track)

Band
Rick Nielsen – lead guitars, vocals
Tom Petersson – bass, vocals
Bun E. Carlos – drums

In Color is the second studio album by Cheap Trick, released in 1977. It was produced by Tom Werman.

This album is considered a classic of the power pop genre.[according to whom?] The album was ranked No. 4 on Shake Some Action: The Ultimate Power Pop Guide. In 2003, the album was also ranked number 443 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.

Прикрепления: 8582716.jpg(28.0 Kb)

DarksageДата: Четверг, 27.06.2019, 15:52 | Сообщение # 4
Живу я тут

Cheap Trick - Heaven Tonight

Год: 1978 (re-1998)

Tracklist
01. Surrender
02. On The Top Of The World
03. California Man
04. High Roller
05. Auf Wiedersehen
06. Takin' Me Back
07. On The Radio
08. Heaven Tonight
09. Stiff Competition
10. How Are You?
11. Oh Claire
12. Stiff Competition (Previously Unreleased Outtake) (Bonus Track)
13. Surrender (Previously Unreleased Outtake) (Bonus Track)

Band
Rick Nielsen – lead guitar, backing vocals
Tom Petersson – bass, backing vocals
Bun E. Carlos – drums

Heaven Tonight is Cheap Trick's third studio album, produced by Tom Werman and released in 1978. The album was remastered and released with bonus tracks on Sony's Epic/Legacy imprint in 1998. The album cover features lead singer Robin Zander and bassist Tom Petersson.

Heaven Tonight is considered Cheap Trick's best album by many fans and critics. While their debut album Cheap Trick showed the band's darker, rawer side and In Color explored a lighter, more pop-oriented persona, Heaven Tonight combined both elements to produce a hook-filled pop-rock album with an attitude. Popular songs from this album include the anthemic "Surrender", "Auf Wiedersehen", the title track, and a cover of The Move's "California Man".

Heaven Tonight is also known as the first album ever recorded with a 12-string electric bass.

Прикрепления: 5097516.jpg(25.2 Kb)

DarksageДата: Четверг, 27.06.2019, 15:52 | Сообщение # 5
Живу я тут

Cheap Trick - Dream Police

Год: 1979

Tracklist
01. Dream Police
02. Way Of The World
03. The House Is Rockin'
04. Gonna Raise Hell
05. I'll Be With You Tonight
06. Voices
07. Writing On The Wall
08. I Know What I Want
09. Need You Love

Band
Rick Nielsen – lead guitar, backing vocals
Tom Petersson – bass guitar, backing vocals, lead vocals on "I Know What I Want"
Bun E. Carlos – drums, percussion

Dream Police is the fourth studio album by American rock band Cheap Trick. It was released in 1979, and was their third release in a row produced by Tom Werman. It is the band's most commercially successful studio album, going to No. 6 on the Billboard 200 chart[6] and being certified platinum within a few months of its release.

Прикрепления: 5870288.jpg(25.8 Kb)

Hammer World » Rock Music (Lossless) » BAND C » CHEAP TRICK /Hard Rock (United States/Discography)
  • Страница 1 из 4
  • »
Поиск:

Copyright Crown6 © 2020 Копирование возможно только с прямой ссылкой на сайт

/ Яндекс.Метрика