Carach Angren - Lammendam
1. Het Spook Van De Leiffartshof
2. A Strange Presence Near The Woods
3. Haunting Echoes From The Seventeenth Century
4. Phobic Shadows And Moonlit Meadows
5. Hexed Melting Flesh
6. The Carriage Wheel Murder
7. Corpse In A Nebulous Creek
8. Invisible Physic Entity
9. Heretic Poltergeist Phenomena
10. Malediction De La Madame Blanche
Seregor - Guitars, Bass, Vocals (Inger Indolia, Vaultage)
Ardek - Synthesizers, Piano (Vaultage, Dark Mutation)
Namtar - Drums (Vaultage)
"Their highly symphonic type of black metal is presented with full speed and bombastic keyboards. Blasting turmoils of melody together with gloomy parts are characteristics many songs show. The sound is crystal clear and powerful and suits the music. ...
... Carach Angren have created an excellent album that will get them recognition in the scene for sure.
Whoever thinks that Dimmu Borgir is getting boring the last couple of albums and enjoys the sounds of Anorexia Nervosa, this album is mandatory. The production is perfect en the songs are very well constructed. Seregor’s throat sounds very good and nowhere do the violins push the guitar or drums out of the spectrum... "