Eddie Money – Greatest Hits - Sound Of Money
Стиль: Rock / Pop-Rock
01. "Baby Hold On" (E. Money, J. Lyon) - 3:33
02. "Two Tickets To Paradise" (E. Money) - 3:59
03. "Peace In Our Time" (A. Hill, P. Sinfield) - 5:05
04. "Where's The Party?" (Live) (E. Money, R. Carter) - 5:50
05. "I Wanna Go Back" (M. Byrom, I. Walker, D. Chauncey) - 3:56
06. "Walk On Water" (J. Harms) - 4:40
07. "Shakin'" (E. Money, R. Carter, E. Myers) - 3:08
08. "Take Me Home Tonight" (M. Leeson, P. Vale, E. Greenwich, J. Barry) - 3:32
09. "Think I'm In Love" (E. Money, R. Oda) - 3:10
10. "Looking Through The Eyes Of A Child" (A. Hill, P. Sinfield, A. Hammond) - 4:32
11. "No Control" (E. Money, R. Carter, J. Gunn) - 3:58
12. "We Should Be Sleeping" (E. Money, G. Lowry, K. Burns, G. Thompson) - 3:56
13. "Stop Steppin' On My Heart" (D. Warren) - 4:22
Eddie Money (born Edward Joseph Mahoney, March 21, 1949) is an American rock singer-songwriter who found success in the 1970s and 1980s with a string of Top 40 hits and platinum albums. His musical style is characterized by his recognizable vocals and catchy melodies, and his numerous MTV music videos throughout the 1980s.
After following in his father's footsteps and training to be a police officer in the late 1960s , Money began to take an interest in music, and eventually gave up his law enforcement career altogether in favor of becoming a musician. He moved to Berkeley, California and became a regular at area clubs, where he eventually got enough attention to secure a recording contract with Columbia Records. Later in the decade, he experienced numerous charting singles such as "Baby Hold On" and "Two Tickets to Paradise". Money continued his successes and took advantage of the MTV music video scene in the early 1980s with his humorous narrative videos for "Shakin'" and "Think I'm In Love", but his career began to fail him after several unsuccessful releases in the mid-1980s, accompanied by his struggles with drug addiction.
Money made a comeback two years later in 1986 and returned to the mainstream rock spotlight with the album Can't Hold Back, which featured a Ronnie Spector duet with "Take Me Home Tonight", which reached the Top 10, along with the hit "I Wanna Go Back". Money followed the album with another Top 10 hit "Walk on Water", but his career ended during the later part of the decade. During the 1990s and 2000s, Money continued to release numerous compilation albums along with several albums featuring new material. Today he still tours the "Oldies" circuit regularly, often accompanied by other successful rock acts from his era, and has also made several television appearances on American sitcoms.
Greatest Hits: Sound Of Money is a compilation of Eddie Money's biggest hits plus three new tracks (at the time): "Peace In Our Time", "Looking Through The Eyes Of A Child" and "Stop Steppin' On My Heart", released in 1989.//wikipedia