Стиль: Symphonic Prog, Progressive Rock
1. My River Flows (5:28)
2. Late Night Salvation (12:16)
3. Rose Colored Lenses (3:40)
4. Deception (7:17)
5. Crossfire (8:33)
6. Anything I Can Dream (3:22)
7. Abby’s Song (3:48)
8. Deafening Silence (21:36)
- Tom Galgano / keyboards, lead vocals
- John Galgano / bass, guitar, keyboards, lead and backing vocals
- Paul Bremner / lead guitar
- Brian Coralian / electronic and acoustic drums and percussion, programming
- Greg DiMiceli / acoustic drums and percussion
- Anmarie Byrnes / vocals
- Laura Meade / vocals
Izz is a New York based band, and is frequently seen on the Progressive Rock festival circuit. Their name is taken from one of bassist John Galgano's favorite Mets players. They are influenced by the usual classics (Yes, Genesis, Gentle Giant, The Beatles, etc.), and also modern bands, like Radiohead. There are even those that see a certain pop element in the music, mostly due to Tom Galgano's vocals. They seem to have no exceptions when it comes to incorporating styles. It is not unusual to hear Rock, Jazz, Latin, and Funk .This gives them a unique crossover appeal.
Once considered neo-prog, further exposure suggested there was something else going on. This is what let to the label of modern symphonic. Each album has been released with ever-rising praise. The numerous live appearances add to the growth of their skills.
Kudos are also in order for contributing to "After the Storm," a hurricane Katrina relief album.